Saturday, May 23, 2015

Poems (2)


Poems 2

My School

You’re like a prison to me
But also my kingdom
you’re everything to me

My school,My prison , My Kingdom                                         
Seniority exists in my school
seniority is killing me
This is our home
My school, my prison , my kingdom
(MAW)



My Problem

I don’t know what I need to write on this paper
My mind is like falling from the third floor
My mind is very mess
When I think about poem
I already got a idea
But I do not know how to say so
So after thinking long
Why I do not write down the problems preventing my mind
Maybe its will easy if I write my problem(MMN)

Food
You are like MVP
You always come in the right time
When I’m hungry I will get you in the fridge
You are so delicious
You are everywhere
Thank you food
I’m hungry now (AF)



Poems 2

Stars

Oh my stars
Your bright shine
Dressed up my sky
With so much color
Stars…
Without you,my nights just so dark
You always be my side
Every night when the sun goes down (AF)

For My Mom
You’re the sunlight in my day
You’re the moon I see far away
You’re the tree I lean upon
You’re the one that makes troubles be gone
  You’re the one who taught my life
  How not to fight, and what is right
  You’re the words inside my song
  You’re my love, my ,my mom. (AP)


[Taken from many sources]

No comments:

Post a Comment