Saturday, May 23, 2015

POEMS (1)

Brother

Why you feel so far, when you are so close?
Why ages makes us feel different?
All those childhood we spent together, does it mean something to you?
I miss the old you, and will always be like that, my brother (WI)

Handphone

You are the thing everyone need
You make everyone life complete
You always help them when they’re in recessive situation
Phone, thanks for being such a hero (AT)

Poems 1

Love

I have given my heart
a change of mood
the day I regret
the day that I died
I remember seeing you for the first time
oh youre are very sublime
Now, its such a shame
everything will not be the same (MFW)

Secret Admirer

I look at my phone every day while thinking of you
Why is it so hard to get a single message from you ?
My heartbeat so hard every time I hear my phone rings ?
Is it from you ?
I wish it is, because I miss you (NUR)

The Sun
Sun
You came in the morning
And cheer me up
To start my day
Sun
At night you rest
Greet me in the morning
Sun
I thank you
Because you’re always there

Shining for the world(ACI)

[Taken from many sources]

No comments:

Post a Comment