Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Poems (3)

Poems 3
God
Thank god, for giving us a life
A happy life that not all the
People feel
Thank god, for giving us a friends


A friend that makes us feel we are not alone
Thank god, for all our days
And for every single creature
And each one’s singular.(MFR)

Meaning of Friendship


Friendship is like the two rings that have different shapes
But can be combined with a very strong sense
Friendship is just a word
But it has a meaning
Easy to get a rich friend
But hard getting a forever friend
Because a true friend is not for a reason(DN)

My Angel Dear
Through her seldom smiles
That last for miles
To the tears she never cries
From “wake up” in the morning
To “I Love You” late at night
I’ve found my secret heaven
In angels world just like starlight
She is my angel
And I am by her side
She is my own  life to steer
Believe me that this woman, can be no one but my mother(JGS)

Dad
Sometimes, I see my dad
Sit in the chair and thinking
In his mind, he says
I don’t want get old
I want stay forever with my family
But’ short life make me sad
I must leave my family one day (FM)

Me
I’m just a human in front of public eyes
I’m just a student in school
And I’m just a daughter in my parents eyes
But in my view,
I’m just a human which have manytask in this world
And always seduced by pleasure in the world
I have to be obey to my parents
I can fall in love like any other teenager
And I should be able to live this life well(AJA)

[Taken from many sources]

No comments:

Post a Comment