Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Tongue Twister (3)

These are some more, longer form of TONGUE TWISTER. 
Watch out your tongue! 
and have fun...
Tongue Twister 3

1. Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear
Fuzzy wuzzy has no hair
Fuzzy wuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy, was he?


2. Denise sees the fleece, Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze and feed and freeze the fleas.

3. Swan swam over the pond, swim swan swim
swan swam back again, well swum, swan!

4.  I thought a thought but the thought I thought is not the thought I thought. If the thought I thought is not the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought too much!

5. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled pepper?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper,
Where’s the peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked?


6. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

7. How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.

8. How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground?                 A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog, if a groundhog could hog ground.

9. There was a fisherman named Fisher
who fished for some fish in a fissure.
Till a fish with a grin,
pulled the fisherman in.
Now they're fishing the fissure for Fisher.

10. If Pickford's packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps that Pickford's packers packed survive for two and a half years?

11. Luke Luck likes lakes.
Luke's duck likes lakes.

Luke Luck licks lakes.

Luck's duck licks lakes.

Duck takes licks in lakes Luke Luck likes.
Luke Luck takes licks in lakes duck likes.


12. Mary Mac's mother's making Mary Mac marry me.
My mother's making me marry Mary Mac.

Will I always be so Merry when Mary's taking care of me?

Will I always be so merry when I marry Mary Mac?


13. Through three cheese trees three free fleas flew.

While these fleas flew, freezy breeze blew.
Freezy breeze made these three trees freeze.

Freezy trees made these trees' cheese freeze.

That's what made these three free fleas sneeze.


14. How many cans can a cannibal nibble
if a cannibal can nibble cans?

As many cans as a cannibal can nibble

if a cannibal can nibble cans.


15. What a terrible tongue twister,
what a terrible tongue twister,

what a terrible tongue twister...

[Taken from unknown sources]

No comments:

Post a Comment